waycolgiaschep Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Judge Dredd: Dredd Vs Death Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Hd

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 A first person shooter set in Mega-City One where Dredd must face mad doctor Icarus who seeks immortality, citizens turned vampires and zombies by his virus and his archenemies - the four Dark Judges who see life itselfa crime.
The Judge Dredd comic had been running for twenty-five years or more when this game was released, and that gave the developers a huge selection of stories and characters to choose from. So it's a shame that they chose to make a straightforward and poorly implemented zombie shooter.<br/><br/>The worst problem with the game is the pathing. Often you have to rescue civilians or lead enemies to specific areas on the map where you can kill them. That would be fine were it not for the fact that they regularly get stuck behind the slightest obstruction, like a chair or a barrel. At times I had to restart a level right from the beginning simply because some NPC got stuck and I had no way to convince them that yes, actually they could walk past that barrel or they could walk up and down stairs. That, to my mind is the worst sin of the game.<br/><br/>Even if the pathing worked, the AI is pretty weak: all that most of the enemies do is stand and shoot at you (if they have guns) or run straight for you, if they can actually figure out how to run in a straight line across the open area between you and them… in the more open areas, half the time they just stand there and let you shoot them because the pathing sucks.<br/><br/>So it's not even a particularly difficult shoot'em'up game: in fact, compared to how powerful they're supposed to be and how they were portrayed in the comics, the Dark Judges here are totally wuss when playing on Normal difficulty. You don't need the Judges to handle them, a few Girl Scouts with pointy sticks could have done the job.<br/><br/>The save system is also horrible, taking thirty seconds to go through all the steps required to save, with no quicksave key. The 'checkpoint' system makes up for that a little, allowing you to revert to the last checkpoint rather than reload, but is very consolised: in fact the whole game definitely feels like it's been crippled for the console market.<br/><br/>I can carry two weapons and 99 magazines for a weapon, yet when they send me into a prison with a hundred vampires running around I get a pistol and about five magazines… the end result is that I stand around and let other judges die just so I can collect their weapons and ammo. Dumb, dumb, dumb.<br/><br/>Objectives are often poorly explained, leaving me wandering around wondering what the heck I'm supposed to do next. On another occasion I restarted a level from scratch because I thought it was bugged, only to realise that I was supposed to blow up the computer terminal I was sent to, not 'use it' like the other terminals in the game.<br/><br/>Judge Dredd's motorbike was a major 'character' in the comic, but only ever appears here in cutscenes. Allowing the player to drive it would have at least added something to the game.<br/><br/>The main thing in the game which separates it from the average B-grade shooter is the arrest system. As a Judge, you have to arrest people if possible rather than kill them, and that could have been used to add a whole new dimension. Unfortunately it's also totally consolised, so all I do is press 'F' and the game sentences them for me: despite nominally being 'Judge, Jury and Executioner', I'm given no way to choose punishment myself.<br/><br/>Finally, it's short, the graphics were quite poor even when the game was released (compare it to, say, NOLF2, released a year earlier), and the last few levels become a boring kill-fest. Normally when a game only takes six hours to complete I'd complain, but in this case it was a relief.<br/><br/>So one to avoid? Well, it's hugely flawed in pretty much every respect, but…someone who grew up reading the 'Judge Dredd' stories in 2000AD, when you can look past the flaws, it's actually quite fun.<br/><br/>In addition, despite the low-grade graphics, in the early levels it actually does give a fair impression of life in the Mega-City One of the comics. About half-way through is where the tedium starts to set in, and some of the 'Arcade' mini-games are fun too, though you have to unlock them by completing the main story missions. <br/><br/>If only the rest had beengoodthe start, it would have worked well. I paid $5 for the game in the bargain bin, and I think it's worth that much: I don't think it's worth $10 though.<br/><br/>But I'm sure that if Judge Dredd were here he'd be cuffing the perp who decided to make a Dredd game about shooting zombies and vampires and sentencing him to ten years in an Iso-Cube. What a huge waste of an opportunity.
This is a review of the PC version, since I haven't played a single other release of it. I have had next to no exposure to this universe, so I can't say how well this fares when held up to the comics. This plays like your typical FPS, with the addition of the well-implemented feature of Arresting perps. While you are technically free to attack anyone you want, you are here to serve the justice system, and there is a meter that lets you see how good a job you're doing. If it goes too low, an SJS, Special Judicial Squad, will be sent to apprehend you. Not every crime warrants the criminal's execution, it is possible to shoot the weapon out of the enemies' hands, and you can sometimes avoid violence altogether. The graphics are fairly well-done, with smooth animations and with nifty physics, it genuinely makes an impact where on the foes' body you hit(meanwhile, it wouldn't hurt if it didn't takelittleit does to send them flying, because that does get to looking silly in this). All of the cut-scenes are in-engine, and they're well-scripted. The atmosphere is captured reasonably well, of the futuristic, bleak, dystopian setting. There is morbid dark comedy in this. The satire isn't always equally subtle. There are clichés in this. I am not the right person to say whether or not the plot fits with the graphic novels. This is hardly ever genuinely scary, but I'm not certain it was meant to be. The AI is decent, they take cover and all. NPC's get "stuck", occasionally. The game-play is fun. There are no items apart from ammo, guns and the med-kits(which you can carry up to three of total, and are used automatically when you run out of health; in addition, you have self-repairing armor), and there are hardly any puzzles. This is also a rather short game. Story mode isn't the only one, fortunately, and the better you do on it, the more Arcade levels there are(and those are nicely unique from each other). There are a lot of unlockables(models and cheats), in both, and they are determined by the rank that you receive, which, in turn, is based on how well you did on the specific mission. They are essentially entirely linear and don't always do a lot to hide it. You start out with training. Story-wise, it feels out of place, meanwhile, it's probably best to have it. The design in this tends to be great. There's not an awful lot of variety to what you are asked to do(and you unfortunately don't get to ride that hover-bike… it is seen, however), then again, this doesn't overstay its welcome, and it doesn't stop being entertaining. The multi-player is cool,well, with a bunch of different sets of rules. They arefollows: Blockwar(similar to Domination), Bounty Hunter(everyone against one player, who is the only to earn by taking others out), Runner(sameBH, only points are earned for staying alive for ten seconds), Deathmatch/TDM, Elimination(aka Last Man Standing, and also possible with teams), Informant(one player is unarmed and has to be protected), Judges vs. Perps(team FFA, with restrictions on what you can fire or pick up), Thief(think CTF), Umpty Raid(see previous parenthesis, sorta), Vampire(everyone loses life whenever they aren't fighting/killing). You can play against bots,well, up to and including a full dozen, and they're aboutsmartthe ones you find in single-player. Control is easy enough to get into if you know the standard WSAD-style setup. This isn't terribly tough, including the handful of boss battles. There are three difficulty settings. You can play Co-Op, with one other person. As farthe arsenal goes, you have a fitting load-out, and the majority of the genre's favorites are present, including a grenade launcher, shotguns, an assault rifle that doublesa sniper and a bad-ass machine-gun. Apart from those, the awesome Lawgiver™ is of course your main one, and it uses the six types of bullets that it's supposed to, I understand: Standard, Armor Piercing, Ricochet, Incendiary(burn, baby, burn), Hi-Ex(heavy splash damage) and Heatseeker. They use the same clips, with altered amount of drain, from 64 down to 8. It's excellent and effective, and there is a use for every one of the types. You can not carry more than two instruments of bringing about destruction at any time, no matter the size(and in SP, you can't normally toss the aforementioned pistol), so you have to be strategic about your choices, and, of course, *find* them, whether you're playing by yourself on with other people. Melee is always only a right-click away, and it's strong. In fact, notice that you may not be able to take them in alive after delivering a blow. A fist or the butt of whatever you've got in your hands. You can use Stumm Gas Grenades, too, to knock out groups. Dredd makes comments during this, and not overly often, so you don't get irritated at hearing it,that kind of thing mostly leads to. The music is magnificent, really gets you into it, kick-ass rock. In general the sound is well-done, and the voice acting is no exception. The lines are well-written and -delivered. You can save at any time and place, and there are checkpoints. There are few bothersome bugs, they tend to be glitches, and the stability doesn't leave terribly much to be desired. I'm not sure I've tried anything else by Rebellion Interactive or Big Finish Productions. After this, I'm willing to give something else by them the benefit of the doubt. There is a lot of blood, gore and violence in this, and it does contain disturbing content. I recommend this to any fan of action VG's, and fans of the titular character, provided they not married to the idea of every incarnation of him getting everything completely right, because I believe that this doesn't quite reach that lofty goal. 7/10

One Last Smile movie downloadRenko in hindi download free in torrentQualifying Week 5 tamil dubbed movie downloadRinkaisha full movie in hindi free download mp4the The Stream downloadArenas movie download in hdPast II in hindi 720p2 A.M. download movie freeA Day in the Life of a New Texas Judge full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pTrampa mortal tamil dubbed movie download

last edited 217 weeks ago by waycolgiaschep
Please log in to post a reply.